Zoom Registration required
Course Description: How to help (or harm) your building’s reputation with bathroom design.
- Discuss the importance of a restroom experience to building occupants and visitors.
- Explain how functionality of restrooms affects not only perceptions of a whole structure but also the productivity and performance of its occupants.
- Identify the elements of great bathroom design, and be equipped to defend against any negative design choices.
- Describe how partitions and accessories support bathroom design and better understand the trade-offs in durability, aesthetics, maintenance, user safety, and total life-cycle cost.
- Understand the importance of collaboration on bathroom design with the building owner, manager, and manufacturer.